The beautician's relationship with the client has always been carried out under the premise of individualized treatment and in conditions of extreme hygiene and personalization, which has served as a reference to dictate the set of measures that guarantee the provision of services.
The sector has a deep-rooted culture of disinfection and is very used to the use of disposable products, values that are particularly important today.
The appointment by telephone becomes the priority instrument to ensure individual customer care, under rule 1-1-1 (1 booth = 1 customer = 1 esthetician).
As we all know, from Monday May 4 the beauty centers have been able to resume our activities.
As a result, at Luz Estétika Barcelona we want to transmit confidence and security when you come to our center for any treatment.
With this objective, we want to tell you that we will comply with the following security measures so that you can feel safe; as customers like us, workers.
- Each client must come with gloves and mask (if they do not have it they will be given upon arrival at the center).
- Upon arrival, the client should wash their hands with soap and disinfectant gel.
- The stretcher will be disinfected after each client and covered with double disposable paper.
- Disposable towels.
- All work tools will be sterilized, just like the cabin will be disinfected before each new person.
- We will attend with a mask and disposable gloves.
Now you can start making your reservation!
We will wait for you!!